1. Manufacturers information
In line with our code of Quality and Transparency, we would like to be very clear about the following:
myfordsolutions.com is owned and maintained by MyfordSolutions, Kerkplein 28, 6245KH Eijsden, The Netherlands not to be confused with Myford Ltd, 2 Richmond House, Caldene Business Park, Mytholmroyd nr Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, England, HX75QJ.
Our core activities are described as "full refurbishment of Myford lathes" and "online sales of parts for Myford lathes". For these activities MyfordSolutions is using:
- refurbished parts originally manufactured by "Myford Nottingham" and
- new parts manufactured under our own supervision in The Netherlands.
Please note that the original manufacturer of each part is listed in the part's description. If there is any confusion about the origin and history of any of our listed parts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. EU Cookie Law
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of www.example.com, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.